Technical Sales Engineering - Lighting/Luminaire Solutions - UK
Excellent Salary + Benefits
A leading Lighting Solutions company is seeking an experienced Technical Sales Engineer to assist with driving and managing the lighting activities within the assigned territory. You will also be responsible for driving the increase of the lighting (commodity and DWIN) revenue and gross profit for the assigned area in close cooperation with local Sales. Establishes and maintains strong relationships with supplier sales and technical resources. He role will be home/field based from the UK.
· Drive the identification of new lighting customers and new opportunities in the existing customer base selling the full Lighting Eco -System focused by application.
· Manage the area demand creation results and Sales GP performance.
· Responsible for reporting progress against objectives to management.
· Develop and maintain strong supplier and customer relationships.
· Drive and manage active participation in lighting events, exhibitions and conferences
· Maintain current knowledge of technology and market developments (including competition) in the lighting industry in your area as well as latest innovations in product development.
· Work closely with the European lighting management team to share best practice and to develop cross country lighting programmes
This opportunity will allow you to develop your experience within the Lighting/Luminaire market while the company embark on a strategic growth plan within the UK. They current have a strong and well-established customer base which has fantastic growth opportunities. The ideal candidate will want to progress & develop with the role as it becomes even more critical for the company's over all business within this market.