Technical Specialist - Embedded Systems
My client, a leading embedded training company, is seeking a Technical Specialist to join their team in Germany. You will be well-versed in the embedded systems domain in order to develop and deliver embedded systems training courses globally.
Home-based role (ideally Munich) with some travel.
· Relevant technical degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
· Solid technical understanding of embedded systems; embedded C & C++, Embedded Linux, Yocto Project, Embedded Security, Embedded Linux device drivers, NXP/ARM based platforms, debugging embedded systems, etc.
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to present technical embedded solutions in a clear and coherent way.
· Fluent German and English.
· Develop and deliver Embedded Systems training courses / webinars.
· Provide face-to-face training on Embedded Systems at client sites - mostly in Germany but can be globally (Europe/USA/Asia)
· Co-ordinate with sales and marketing teams to ensure training content is fitting to customer requirements.
· Keep up-to-date with embedded systems design and continue to enhance your knowledge in this domain.
This is open to a self-motivated embedded systems technical specialist who enjoys being client-facing and transferring their technical knowledge to others. You will be confident and able to deliver training coherently and comprehensively.
Travel requirement is up to 100 days a year.