Technical Support Engineer
Location: Cambridge, UK
Technical support engineer for world-leading Speech Recognition Company. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their career by working as part of an agile, innovative, fast-growing business.
As Technical Support Engineer, you will provide support to our customers and for my client's internal infrastructure. You will collaborate closely with our skilled R&D team to resolve software and system
issues rapidly and address any customer requests. You must possess excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills along with a strong technical acumen to deliver the highest level
of problem resolution and service excellence. This is a great opportunity to build your technical skills and the ability to learn a wide range of technologies related to cloud and on premise speech recognition services.
No prior experience of speech recognition is necessary.
* Providing all levels of support
* Supporting the internal infrastructure.
* Any job that is broadly related and needs to get done in order to move the needle.
* Helping to build the monitoring capabilities of our products and internal systems.
There is a requirement to provide on-call support as and when required. Working in a rapidly growing start-up means the candidate will need to be flexible with opportunities to contribute to other projects suited to the candidate's background and skills.
* Can do attitude, detail/quality-oriented.
* Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities.
* Commercial experience of distributed Linux systems
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, enabling professional, concise and accurate communication with all types of customers - internal or external, corporate or individual.
* Experience with Bash/Python and other scripting/programming languages
* Desire to learn new skills.
* Experience working in cloud environments, preferably AWS
* Experience implementing/improving monitoring (e.g. Zabbix, Nagios) and maintaining/supporting 24x7 services
* Experience with some of the following technologies: NGINX, UWSGI, Flask, AWS S3, PostgreSQL, Ansible, Ubuntu, LDAP
* Experience of dealing with customers in pressurised/difficult circumstances
You can search for a new job here.