Technical Support Engineer, great opportunity, global client, market leader!
As the Technical Support Engineer, you will be responsible for the troubleshooting and resolving technical problems for the client's customers.
The successful candidate should have great product knowledge in the area of Unified infrastructure Management (UIM)
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a client who is a market leader in their space and will pay the right money to hire the right candidates!
This roll we see you provide various levels of technical support (Level 1 - Level 3)
Please note this is an English speaking role and Spanish skills are not necessarily needed.
* Operating systems - Microsoft Windows Server, Linux, Unix, OS, Solaris
* Networking protocols - TCP/IP, DNS, SS:, HTTP etc
* Software Development - HTML, XML, Perl, Java, C#, C++
* Databases - SQL Server, Oracle
* Servers - Active Directory, LDAP, Apache, Microsoft, IBM, JBOSS, WebLogic
* Troubleshooting customer issues/tickets (Level 1 - Level 3)
* Working on complex issues - e.g. analysing data etc
* Recreating customer environments in a lab environment
* Liaising remotely with customers (phone, email, screen-sharing)
* Keeping the customers up-to-date
* Strong communications skills and customer facing skills
* Liaising with the Development team
Apply now or please get in contact for more information on the role. email@example.com
You can search for a new job here.