Our international client based in Belgium is currently searching for a Test Development Manager to lead the ATE based implementation of leading edge image sensors. The role will involve responsibility for development strategies as well as reaching quality and commercial goals. Leading and building the test development team will be an important part of the role.
Required skills for the Test Development Manager:
- Knowledge of CMOS image sensor technology and test concepts for image sensors
- Experience with Teradyne IP750 advantageous
- At least five years of Team management experience
- Exceptional team player and managerial experience
- University Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
For further details please contact Rachel Anderson
You can search for a new job here.