My client, a successful business who design and develop award winning products, is looking for a Test Engineer to join their team based in Surrey.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Carrying out mechanical, environmental and RF testing of products and systems.
- Executing test plans and issue test reports.
- Organising and undertaking the manufacture of test samples using hand and machine tools.
- Using 3D printers and CNC routers to prototype plastic and metal parts.
- Generating Engineering CAD drawings for prototype parts and test fixtures,
- Setting up environmental test equipment in accordance with the environmental test plans.
- Becoming an expert in product performance, with deep knowledge of both in-house
and internationally recognised test standards. These standards are used to assess and
support our performance claims, product safety and component & product development.
- Working with other members of the test team to prioritise and plan performance test
- Maintaining Test laboratory equipment and Inventory of test samples and parts.
- Sourcing, installing and maintaining prototype test equipment.
Required skills and experience:
If you fulfill the above criteria and would like further details please contact Sasha Booth at IC Resources.
You can search for a new job here.