£35k - to £45k plus benefits
Brand new opening in Oxfordshire for a Test Engineer to join an established global company. The successful test Engineer will be working within a Firmware department developing and supporting the automated test infrastructure. Applicants need to have 3yrs plus expertise in a test environment with knowledge of test automation and with good script writing ability. Ideally you will be familiar with embedded software development principles.
Technical experience to include:
- Jenkins setup and administration (Linux based)
- Groovy scripting
- Python scripting
- Bash scripting
- Linux as a user
- Knowledge of Computer Networks eg. TCP, DNS
- Knowledge of development tools (compiler, libraries, linker, debugger etc)
- Knowledge of code version control
- Software testing
- Coding in C/C++
- Previous experience in Software development (especially embedded) would be an advantage.
Please send your CV to Emma Windows at IC Resources
You can search for a new job here.