My client is an early stage start-up and official spin-out from the Oxford University Machine Learning Research Group. The company was co-founded by two Professors and world-renowned experts in machine intelligence and machine learning. Businesses are increasingly realising that success depends on the ability to unlock insights hidden in data and to operationalize this knowledge.
My client is developing the next generation of machine learning software to help businesses take advantage of this data explosion. With their unique access to the latest developments in machine learning, they aim to automate the selection, training, and deployment of predictive models for a range of challenging industry problems at commercial scale.
I am seeking a Software Engineer to lead the development of their intelligent machine learning platform. Their existing Research Science and Research Software Engineering teams create world-class automated machine learning pipelines. You will work with product owners to create the platform infrastructure that can deliver these pipelines as solutions to clients.
* Lead architectural decisions, technology and framework choices
* Hands-on development
* Promote good development and dev ops practices
* Help grow the team where additional skills or resources are required.
You are educated to at least degree level with your 5+ years of development experience gained in a commercial environment.
* Routine use of RESTful services and asynchronous request processing
* Use of frameworks like AngularJS and able to talk knowledgeably about their features
* Solid appreciation of testing (functionality, compatibility, performance, security, etc.)
* You will have a track record in visualizing scientific data using libraries such as D3
* Useful experience of the Python ecosystem (Plotly, Django, Flask, etc)
Please contact Simon Lawson for more info.
You can search for a new job here.