UK Engineering & Design Manager
I'm recruiting for a recognised world leader in the area of remote handling for hostile environments and in support of continued strong growth seeks to enhance its core team by recruiting an Engineering and Design Manager to assist the continuously expanding engineering team.
The new Engineering and Design Manager will be reporting directly to the Engineering Director. Their duties will include:
* Continuous improvement of the design processes across all engineering disciplines, and integration with the Program Management Office
* Coordinate, manage and communicate design process across the engineering team, including the development and implementation of appropriate training across the company
* Facilitation, organisation and management of design review
* Support engineering resourcing management
The boundaries and responsibilities of the role will change according to the company growth requirement, and may include design input and support as required by projects.
Qualifications & experience required
* 10+ years' experience in engineering design and delivery
* Experience in design and manufacture of bespoke electro-mechanical machinery is mandatory, ideally also integrating advanced control software.
* Good understanding of technical inter disciplinary integration and requirements
* Good awareness of requirements of design codes and standards as appropriate to all projects
* Experience of the relevant code and standards for the nuclear industry is a benefit.
You can search for a new job here.