Business Development Director - Semiconductor IP
Home Counties, UK
Competitive Base Salary
Join a team that is making a difference! An exciting new opportunity for someone to start with a blank sheet and grow business across the globe. Based from an office in the Home Counties is an opportunity to work with a highly talented group of multi-disciplined individuals providing bespoke IP solutions, in Vision and AI, to OEM's.
- Demonstrable success in Business Development Strategy
- Solid knowledge of the embedded device market from the semiconductors/electronics industry
- Understanding of imagery and pixels with respect to IP.
- Degree or equivalent in Electronics (MBA's of great interest)
- Devise and implement the Business Development Strategy for the Vision and AI business unit.
- Support all related design, marketing, pricing and advertising functions
- Identify and target customers; driving sales and hitting business targets.
- Forecast pipeline and produce regular reports on business opportunities.
This is a key hire for my client and a confident, driven and technical individual will secure this position as a Business Development Director. Carrying with you a flair for presentation and business, you are able to sit convincing engineers one minute and discussing P&L level commercials the next.