Web Development Manager
£80k + excellent benefits
My client is a well-respected technical/Digital consulting firm, is looking for an Experience Technologist / Web development manager to join our fast-growing, energetic Digital Team.
Are you passionate about building better user experiences? Do you want to create experiences that have a positive and lasting impact on people's lives? My clients newly launched Digital Studio engages a diverse array of design challenges across various industries, working with a variety of internationally recognised brands.
You will be closely working with UX Architects and Interaction Designers helping turn designed experiences into reality.
- 8+ years relevant UI / front-end development experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar
- Experience may substitute for degree
- Maintain a finger-on-the-pulse awareness of new technologies and best practices by following industry publications and blogs
- Experiment with new techniques and proofs of concept for improving code
- You will be expected to be both hands on and get involved with people management, so ideally you will have team lead experience.
Please contact Simon Lawson for more info
You can search for a new job here.