Web Development Manager
£80k + excellent benefits
My client is a well-respected technical/Digital consulting firm, is looking for an Experience Technologist / Web development manager to join our fast-growing, energetic Digital Team.
Are you passionate about building better user experiences? Do you want to create experiences that have a positive and lasting impact on people's lives? My clients newly launched Digital Studio engages a diverse array of design challenges across various industries, working with a variety of internationally recognised brands.
You will be closely working with UX Architects and Interaction Designers helping turn designed experiences into reality.
- 8+ years relevant UI / front-end development experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar
- Experience may substitute for degree
- Maintain a finger-on-the-pulse awareness of new technologies and best practices by following industry publications and blogs
- Experiment with new techniques and proofs of concept for improving code
- You will be expected to be both hands on and get involved with people management, so ideally you will have team lead experience.
Please contact Simon Lawson for more info