Semantic Web Engineer
My client is a global household name in electronic components and consumer electronics looking for a Semantic Web Engineer to deploy/develop tools and develop support software for their range of wireless chips.
· Degree in Engineering fields and / or Computer Science
· Java programming experience
· Python or other modern programming languages
· Semantic Web Technologies (OWL, RDF, SWRL, SPARQL, Jena).
· Good understanding of the distributed paradigm (map reduce) and technologies e.g. Hadoop and SPARK.
· Experience of Triple Stores Technologies: Virtuoso or OWLim or MarkLogic.
· Experience of Machine Learning algorithms: Clustering and Classification.
· Fluent English speaking and Writing
You can search for a new job here.