Wireless System Architect. Berlin.
The Wireless System Architect will become a part of a new product focused R&D team. Contributing to the development of innovative next-generation silicon products for the dynamic market of location products.
· Concept design for locating projects and products
· Specify, perform and analyze measurement campaigns and field trials
· Assess and verify system performance in simulation and in real-world environments
· Evaluate existing and evolving technologies
· Develop product mature algorithms and solutions
· Support the extension of IP portfolio
· Diploma, Master or PHD degree in electrical engineering or Physics
· Good Matlab skills
· Experience with locating related products or services
· Knowledge of communication principles and concepts
· Basic knowledge of SW and HW development
· Ability to grasp publications (proceedings, patents,…)
· Willingness to create high-quality documents for presentations, patents, proceedings
· Motivation and creativity and to search and find solutions
· Good communication skills
· RF/ Wireless knowledge
· Channel modelling is a distinct advantage
You can search for a new job here.