Software Engineer, C++ software development, Scientific products used globally.
You will be a Mid-Senior level Software Engineer joining a very successful and growing Cambridge technology company. You will be joining a talented team of developers and scientists working on a C++/Python software product range used by scientists all over the world to enable them to discover new drugs and treatments for disease. Key skills for the C++ Software Engineer:
- Professional software development experience
- Good knowledge of C++ including modern features
- Some experience with Python
- Good understanding of software development processes
- Interest in scientific problem solving
- Strong communication skills
Other beneficial skills would include, experience with Qt, experience with source code control, automated builds environments, database technologies and cross platform development. This C++ Software Engineer vacancy would suit a Software Engineer with 3-8 years of experience, looking to join an entrepreneurial, growing C++ team in an exciting scientific field.
For full details about this opportunity, please apply now and speak with George Cunningham at IC Resources.