My client is looking to recruit an IT Manager who has a strong Technical background and who can demonstrate a strong understanding of Cloud services and IT Security RiskWhat We Are Looking For
What We Can Offer
- IT Managers wishing to apply must match the following criteria:
- Existing IT Manager – ideally Public sector experience at some point in their career.
- Knowledge and ideally experience in Cloud Services, including on—Prem to cloud migration.
- Office365/Azure/Active Directory knowledge and expertise.
- Ability to manage the Organisations IT Infrastructure (Maintain, Upgrade & Develop IT Systems) ideally have knowledge of Aruba, Meraki and VMWare technologies.
- Lead and Deliver IT Projects and IT Systems Upgrades.
- Provide strategy and Executive guidance for IT Systems growth and future IT requirements.
- Implement continuous improvement via the use of Technology throughout the Business focusing on providing EXCELLENT user experience.
- Mentor and develop the current IT Team of 9.
The successful candidate can expect the funding any training required for the role, investment in their professional development, opportunities to further their career as well as an excellent benefits package including 35 days annual leave plus bank holidays.