A market leading Semiconductor company in Austria is looking for a Lead Analog IC Designer for their ADC team which covers a large variety of products. This position requires on-site presence, but some flexible working within proximity to the office will be possible. In your new role you will:
- Lead the design of cutting-edge Analog to Digital Converters (ADCs) for high voltage applications.
- Acquire deep understanding of customer needs and lead the technical design accordingly.
- Work close with concept, digital, and SoC sub-system in order to achieve highest synergies in targets and quality.
- Lead innovation projects to push the performance of the ADC through novel solutions.
As the successful Analog Lead you have:
- A university degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, PhD as a plus.
- More than 8 years of working experience in the field of Sigma-Delta and SAR ADC architectures, understanding of the system level is beneficial.
- Deep knowledge in BCD technologies
- Proven technical leadership skills to consolidate, prioritise and realise product requirements.
- Fluent English language skills, German is a plus.
For more information and to apply please click APPLY NOW to speak to Ane about your skills and expectations and any questions regarding the location, company and responsibilities.