Job ID: 166200
Location: Hertfordshire, Manchester, Essex, England, UK
Salary: Salary up to £40,000 based on experience
Job Type: Permanent
As the Production Engineer you will be joining a successful business within the communications industry. Offering a salary of up to £40,000 plus flexible working, BUPA health cover and company pension.
The Production Engineer will be responsible for supporting the NPI process, this will include design and manufacture of both test equipment and fixtures required for production.
The successful candidate will need to have the following skills
- Must have experience with ATE programming using LabView
- Must have experience with ATE for a manufacturing environment
- Experience working in a High Volume Manufacturing environment
- Experience with NPI and Continuous Improvement
- Project Management experience is desirable
- Experience with RF is advantageous
If you are interested and wish to apply for the Production Engineer role please contact Emily Wright